Financial Contributions :

Resident Indians

Non-Resident Indians

For Resident Indians:

Parivartan runs on voluntary donations made by scores of people. The donations could be of any amount. It could be a one time donation of a particular amount or a recurring donation payable quarterly/ half yearly/ annually as per your convenience. The cheque/ DD should be drawn in favour of "Sampoorn Parivartan" payable at Delhi and should be sent at Parivartan, 5B, Navkala Apts, 14, I P Extn, Patparganj, Delhi-92. Alternately, you could also sponsor some activity or advertisement of Parivartan. All donations to Parivartan are exempt under section 80G of Income Tax Act. 

If you are also interested in donating some amount or sponsoring some activity, please fill up the following details :

Your name:

Tel Nos (both office and residence):

Your e-mail address:

Your address:

Please mention below how you would like to donate/ sponsor :

Go to top

For Non-Resident Indians:

To receive any donations from a "Foreign Source", one needs to be registered under Foreign Contribution Registration Act. And to get registered under that Act, one needs to be at least three years old. Since, Parivartan does not fulfill this condition, it cannot get registered under that Act and hence, cannot receive any donation from a "Foreign source". However, contributions/donations made by citizens of India even if they are residing abroad, are not considered as contributions from "Foreign Source". Hence, if you are still a citizen of India and have not taken up the citizenship of any other country, you could help this cause by contributing financially. If you wish to do so, please write to us at We will send you details how to transfer the money.

Go to top