Grievance with Income Tax Department :
Income Tax Department refuses to accept the grievances received on internet as they do not bear the signatures of the taxpayer. Hence, you would be required to send us your grievance physically either by post or in person at our address at Parivartan, 5B, Navkala Apts, 14, I P Extn, Patparganj, Delhi-92. To know how to prepare your grievance and what papers to send, click here.


Grievance with Delhi Vidyut Board :
Please fill up the following form to submit your grievance related to Delhi Vidyut Board on line :


Tel Nos (O):

Tel Nos (R):

E-mail address:

Address at which meter is installed (For a new connection, mention the address at which new connection is required):

Address for correspondence:

K No:   


(K No and District are mentioned at the top of your bill)

Please describe your problem in detail:

Please describe the efforts made by you to get your grievance resolved. It should include all the visits made by you to DVB Office, whom did you meet, what did he say, what happened after that. Also mention details of any correspondence with DVB:

(Please note that your grievance will not be accepted if 

  • you do not mention any tel no on which you could be contacted, and
  • you have not made any effort earlier either by meeting some DVB official or by writing to them before approaching Parivartan)
  • your case relates to being caught stealing electricity)

                Go to Top